Disciplinary Procedures & Staff Discipline Advice for Small Businesses
Got a Staff Discipline Query? Free Employers Disciplinary advice ...in minutes
"Disciplinary issues plagued my company, damaging profitability. Employer Advice helped me get them under control once and for all"
Why is Staff Discipline So Important for Small Businesses?
- Underperforming staff can cost your business money.
- Having staff discipline is a vital component of successful businesses.
- You need to be able to trust your staff to carry out their duties in a manner you envisioned.
- Without a disciplined workforce, the work you need to be delivered may not get delivered, causing your business unnecessary strain.
Staff Disciplinary Procedure Issues are Common
- Many small businesses don't have the right procedures and processes in place for taking on and disciplining staff.
- The most important document is a contract of employment, a written agreement between an employer and their staff outlining how their working relationship should be conducted.
- An employment contract should also include information on the company's disciplinary procedures. Failure to provide the disciplinary procedures to employees correctly can mean a small business is not protected.
If you are not sure that your documentation or procedures are correct or up-to-date call our FREE HELPLINE now. Get a second opinion in minutes.
Call Our Helpline for Employers Now
Free Small Business Advice
We'll call you right back to discuss your requirements in detail.